Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm startin' to hate what I used to dig

My vinyl (music) consumption has gone out of control so last night I started to look through what I actually have in my 7" collection. Never thought I would ever sell my own "body parts", but frankly I need the space...and the cash. Some vinyls sadly almost never get any air, and they deserve better! A warm and welcoming home where they are taken care of. I still don't know how, when or where to sell these records I chose to start with, and the grande sorting has only just begun. Even I have my limits and no matter how desperate I may be I would never sell any records that I listen to at regular basis. I'm still a pretentious record collector asshole.

Soundtrack: a mixture of the past...

8 comments:

Lukin said...

*dregel*

Hoppas på att få en säljlista sen då.

Unknown said...

Kan inte göra mer än att hålla med Lukin !

Masken said...

Ja en säljlista vore ju nåt Joxlas :-)

per said...

kan ju vara intresserad av något

Anonymous said...

Hur många plattor har du? Har du samlingen uppskriven nånstans, typ pop.nu eller nåt?

D-takt & Råpunk said...

ALLA: det kommer en lista framöver. har fortfarande bara orkat dra igenom 7"arna. har alla mina demos/skivor nedkluddat på papper som sitter fint insatt i bokstavsordning i en traditionell skolpärm. försökt mig på nå excel-system för en massa år sedan. gick åt helvete som med alla mina databestyr, så jag lessnade. hehe. pop.nu?

D-takt & Råpunk said...

ALLA: det kommer en lista i kommande D&R mailorder listan. så först till kvarn då...

Rawmantic Disasters Records said...

heyhey!

any list of the records yet???